Direct Ergonomics is proud to be able to supply NSW government organisations and agencies with all our furniture under the New Purchasing Scheme SCM0771.
That now means that all customers can purchase anything from our entire product range for small one off orders or large volume orders.
We welcome the opportunity to sit down with individual agencies and determine their purchasing requirements and work out the best way we can service their needs and add value to their office furniture procurement.
We have a local factory at Smithfield and can confidently provide large and small scale orders. Our furniture is compliant to relevant Australian Standards, AFRDI tested and approved and GECA certified Green. We are IS09001 and ISO14001 compliant.
We understand the changing office environment and are consistently adding to our range of collaborative lounges and tables. We also have developed the most extensive range of sit to stand solutions available from the one supplier.
Our extensive range includes
• Workstations – various leg and screen styles. Height adjustable workstations can be pneumatic, electric, winding and technician adjustable and we offer sit to stand workstations and meeting tables. We have many alternatives for Activity Based Workstations. Our workstations offer various cabling options to ensure that whatever you require, we have a solution.
• Tables – choose from our various leg styles to offer flipping, mobile, large and small style tables. With and without services, laminate and timber tops.
• Seating – task, executive, visitor, break out, meeting, boardroom, conference, customised, lounges, ottomans and banquet and booth seating is all available from our vast range.
• Storage – metal and laminate storage available. Mobile drawer units, lateral and tambour units, hinged door bookcases, compactus, lockers and storage is available.
• Office Accessories – such as desktop converts for sit to stand, monitor arms, whiteboards, pinboards, coat stands, bins and task lighting.
Explore Our Range of Ergonomic Products
From electric workstations and collaborative seating to ergonomic accessories and innovative storage solutions – we’ve got you covered, comfortably.
Over the past 30 years, our product range has continually evolved to meet the ever-changing demands of a modern workspace.
Each item has been crafted and engineered with quality, sustainability and style in mind. Our ergonomic furniture range is your one-stop shop for creating a world-class working environment.
You’re in good company