Direct Ergonomics is proud to be able to supply NSW government organisations and agencies with all our furniture under the New Purchasing Contract DoE771.
We welcome the opportunity to sit down with individual agencies and determine their purchasing requirements and work out the best way we can service their needs and add value to their office furniture procurement.
We have a local factory at Smithfield and can confidently provide large and small scale orders. Our furniture is compliant to relevant Australian Standards, AFRDI tested and approved and GECA certified Green. We are IS09001 and ISO14001 compliant.
We understand the changing office environment and are consistently adding to our range of collaborative lounges and tables. We also have developed the most extensive range of sit to stand solutions available from the one supplier.
Our extensive range includes
• Workstations – various leg and screen styles. Height adjustable workstations can be pneumatic, electric, winding and technician adjustable and we offer sit to stand workstations and meeting tables. We have many alternatives for Activity Based Workstations. Our workstations offer various cabling options to ensure that whatever you require, we have a solution.
• Tables – choose from our various leg styles to offer flipping, mobile, large and small style tables. With and without services, laminate and timber tops.
• Seating – task, executive, visitor, break out, meeting, boardroom, conference, customised, lounges, ottomans and banquet and booth seating is all available from our vast range.
• Storage – metal and laminate storage available. Mobile drawer units, lateral and tambour units, hinged door bookcases, compactus, lockers and storage is available.
• Office Accessories – such as desktop converts for sit to stand, monitor arms, whiteboards, pinboards, coat stands, bins and task lighting.
You’re in good company